I love a good palm print, especially during summer, and especially on vacation! When I ordered this piece, I wasn’t expecting to like it. I was hopeful of course, but had the feeling it might get returned… but the second I slipped it on I knew I had to keep it. This maxi dress is surprisingly flattering, which I think I have the belt to thank for that. It also doesn’t feature a ton of fabric – this style is really lightweight and doesn’t make you look bulky whatsoever (which I feel sometimes happens with breezy maxi dresses like this). This dress was an obvious choice to pack for my trip to California, and it was perfect for my birthday dinner with my family!
While I don’t have any more warm-weather travel on the agenda for this year, I do have a fun tropical trip coming up in February that I’ll definitely need this palm print maxi for. If you’ve got warm-weather labor day plans or any other travel taking you to the beach this year, below is a roundup of great maxi dresses at different price points to check out!
- Obsessed with the mixed prints on this maxi! So fun.
- This maxi is a splurge, but it is star-worthy. I’m so punny!
- I love this multicolor striped maxi! So many pretty colors!
- This red one-shoulder dress would be perfect for labor day weekend.
- This dress is definitely one you can wear into the first couple months of fall! A lightweight gauzy fabric in a fabulous fall hue with just a hint of metallic thread = pure magic.
- This embroidered maxi was made for Mexico!
- This All Things Mochi dress is another one you can wear into fall. Any easy shirtdress that could work as a coverup, lunch or dinner dress!
- Keep it simple with a solid hue like this blue dress.
- If you LOVE color, don’t miss this.