I’m having a real Mango moment over here. They are killing it right now, and I just can’t seem to quit ordering new items off their website! From wild prints to solid wardrobe staples, I’ve been snagging some epic items for shockingly great prices. In addition to the above collage, don’t miss the items that have made it into my own shopping cart below:
- I ordered this sweater a couple weeks back and finally got it in the mail! I bought both colors and know they are going to get a lot of wear in my wardrobe this winter. The fabric is super soft, and it’s a very comfortable fit. I got an XS because it runs really big.
- For my Switzerland trip, I ordered this cute navy, green and ivory sweater. I though the color scheme seemed like a good fit for the scene!
- I also picked up this darling dress, although I haven’t quite decided how I want to style it yet. It’s a different take on the dot print trend!
- I’m loving the neckline on this pretty sweater. So unique and versatile!
- I would looooove to add this blazer to my fall/winter wardrobe and pair it with my fave white booties.
- Speaking of green, I adore this fall floral print. So rich and different!
- These brown suede boots are SUCH a great price and a useful casual style for fall!