While I definitely wouldn’t recommend venturing out in the Texas heat in a sweater, the A/C in most buildings here in the summer is cranked up SO HIGH it’s almost necessary. I wore this look to the movies with my girlfriends a couple weeks ago, and was pleased with how cute and comfy this lightweight knit is. I love a striped shirt, but so many of the ones out there are navy! I have way more black in my wardrobe than blue, however, so when I saw this pullover was black + white I knew I would get a lot of use out of it. It’s an easy, tuck-able top style to wear with jeans, shorts or whatever. Wear it under a trench, leather or jean jacket as the temps start to cool down this fall!
Also, I am l-o-v-i-n-g this jean style I snagged during the Anniversary Sale! I have another pair by this brand that I love so much I bought a duplicate of them, so when I saw this new style come on sale I figured I’d give them a shot. I’m so glad I did, because the skinny high-rise fit and faded black look is right up my alley. So flattering and great for everyday wear! Unfortunately they are not longer on sale, but they have been restocked in every size!
Shop more chic, comfy basics I’m loving under $100 below:
- If you wear more black than navy, don’t miss this striped tee! I may just have to get it for myself.
- Love the wash of these jeans!
- If you love a scarf, add this one to your fall/winter collection. Such a great color!
- This drape-front top looks like such a soft staple to have for everyday wear.
- Continuing with the stripes theme, don’t miss this ribbed knit featuring my three favorite neutral hues!
- This lightweight black maxi is a great piece for wearing into fall while the temps are still high!
- This varsity cashmere sweater is a cute style to pair with distressed denim on the weekend and black pants at work.
Sweater: LOFT (under $50!), Jeans: Citizens of Humanity, Bag: Celine, Shoes: Steven, Sunglasses: KREWE, Diamond Earrings
Love this simple outfit! It’s so chic and classic!
I love this sweater for summer! Even over a bathing suit or dressed up for dinner…it’s perfect.