Happy Thursday! As of last night at 9:30pm, I arrived back at home in Dallas. It’s been a fun almost two weeks away, but I’m glad to be back for a week to recharge before my last planned trip for the foreseeable future: Vail! I leave on the 7th for a week in the mountains with my friend Katie and can’t wait! We’ll be hiking, trying new restaurants and relaxing – just an easy girl’s trip to finish out summer. And the weather is supposed to be ah-mazing! Highs in the low 70’s and lows in the 40’s. I’ll definitely be packing sweaters, jeans and boots for dinner!
There are so many cute sweaters coming out right now, and I’m thinking of purchasing a few for my trips! Below is a roundup of some under $100 sweaters I’m considering. Which are your faves?
- The colors on this colorblock sweater are so dreamy and perfect for autumn!
- If you love a chunky knit, don’t miss this one!
- This raspberry sweater is unexpected but a nice escape from your typical fall colors. Also love this “orchid”-hued sweater.
- I love a good mock neck style, and this color is fab.
- I packed this puff sleeve knit for Switzerland but didn’t end up getting to wear it! Now’s my chance. PS – it’s on sale!
- Adore the cute button detail on this sweater!
- I ordered this for Switzerland but it didn’t arrive on time – I’m picking it up from the UPS store today, so hopefully it’s cute in person!
- The dramatic v-neck gives this sweater an editorial look that I love.
- The length of this sweater is ideal for pairing with leggings!