I know there’s a lot going on with this outfit, but I just looooooove the combination of colors! While in Vail I got a taste of fall and couldn’t resist pulling out some of my newest fall buys, including this pleated midi dress! It happens to be only $60, fits great (I’m wearing a 6!) and looks way more expensive than it is. I love it’s versatility too – wear it out to a fun dinner or date night with booties and a suede jacket as I’ve done here, or pair with gold sandals, a clutch and a fur stole or pashmina for a fall/winter wedding.
If you’re on the hunt for some budget-friendly fancy fall dresses, look no further than this roundup below. I’ve included styles for every occasion from dinners to formal events – happy shopping!
- This maxi remind me of Zimmermann’s fall collection, but for only $103. Awesome for a fall wedding!
- This simple black sweater dress is so flattering and a beautiful piece you could wear to work, church, dinner, wherever! Such a versatile style.
- Shine bright this holiday season in this silver sequin dress. So fab!
- This burgundy dress is under $80 and such a nice desk-to-dinner dress!
- If you live somewhere warm, don’t miss this navy corduroy mini.
- The exaggerated shoulders on this dress give me all the Saint Laurent vibes – obsessed!
- This burgundy midi is another gorgeous fall wedding find!
- Actually shocked this dress is under $100. So darn cute!
- Just ordered this dress and can’t wait for it to come in the mail.
- Loving the color and wrap style of this little number!
- Thinking about ordering this to wear with my cognac boots or ballet flats this fall.
PS: I’m so, so thrilled I purchased this suede jacket during the #NSALE! I posted about it here with jeans and booties, but it clearly can be dressed up even more. Highly recommend it if you’re looking for a stylish, versatile topper for the season. I’m wearing a small, and it’s currently on sale again for only $179!