As per some of your content requests on InstaStories, here’s a roundup of pretty black basics under $100! As you know, I like to color coordinate, so expect a nice new neutral selection each Thursday! A few noteworthy items in this week’s budget-conscious collection, along with some additional black basics under $100:
- This blouse is perfect for work and comes in two other colors!
- This handbag is giving me all the Prada vibes, but the price point is to die for!
- These boots will come in handy for anything and everything! Such a versatile style you can wear day or night.
- Coated jeans are a great way to get that leather look, but without the cost! This pair is a must-have.
- This puff-shoulder velvet top reminds me of my fave LBD from last year! So chic.
- These faux leather leggings will be such a fab going out staple!
- Love this button-detail skirt for the office.
- Definitely want this zip-up fleece jacket! Perfect for throwing over my workout clothes on cold days.
- Can’t believe this blazer is only $75! And in the ideal fall print.