Yep, still on that polka dot train! I found the perfect shift dress while I was in New York in August, which I wore to my mom’s birthday dinner the following month. It is such a classic silhouette featuring mid-weight fabric, so I know it’s going to be a year-round staple in my closet. Also, the fact that it has pockets is absolutely worth mentioning. But just because I bought that, doesn’t mean I don’t want more dots!!
I saw this coat and thought it was such a fun take on the trend! The addition of black polka dots and a fabulous ruffle trim make this coat the ultimate statement staple for under $160… that’s right. It’s under $160! Even with the polka dots and ruffle detail, it’s still a neutral color scheme, so you can wear it with just about anything. Below are some other polka dot finds I’m eyeing for fall/winter!
- I looooove these tights! Dying to get my hands on a pair to wear with dresses this season. So fun!!
- This dress is just over $100 and is the perfect holiday party look! Love the metallic gold allover print.
- Want to wear dots to the office? Don’t miss this top and this top.
- This jumpsuit is a such a great year-round go to for cocktail and dinner parties! The polka dot part is subtle, which makes it less of a statement. Definitely something you could wear repeatedly! So chic.
- Here’s another fun going out dress! The deep V might be too low for me, but if you have a smaller chest and can rock it, go for it!
- Well isn’t this denim skirt just adorable. Another creative spin on this trend! Darling! Also love these green pants (also with dots!) by the same brand – a nice everyday staple that gives you a break from regular jeans!
- The coat in the collage also has a matching skirt!!! Love it. Another great staple for the office this winter!
- This navy blazer with black polka dots is another serious staple. A beautiful piece you can easily wear from work to weekend!