Have you guys checked out the Atlantic-Pacific x Halogen collaboration at Nordstrom yet? Blair has been one of my favorite fashion bloggers to follow since the beginning, and I can think of nobody more deserving of a collaboration like this. She launched Atlantic-Pacific back in 2010 (a year before I launched my own blog!) and has consistently shared the most beautiful, colorful and fashion forward looks over the past eight years. She’s also one of the kindest, coolest women I’ve had the pleasure of meeting in this industry. She’s just such a joy, and I hope you’ll join me in supporting this amazing collaboration! The collection is exclusive to Nordstrom and is SO Blair. It’s full of classic silhouettes with wild colors and fun details only Blair could have thought up! Also, everything in the collection is under $200 and every piece runs up to size 24. Click here to check it out and shop!
Below are some of my favorites from the Atlantic-Pacific x Halogen collection:
- I’m loving these patent flats for work or styling with jeans on the weekend! The pearl accents are right up my alley.
- Obsessed with this dotted slip!! Such a cute idea for layering under other skirts or dresses for a peek of polka dot.
- Looking for a stylish work blouse? Don’t miss this or this.
- The longer hem on this plaid blazer is PERFECT! Love it when jackets cover my butt.
- The pearl details on this balloon-sleeve sweater are adorable!!
- The pleated skirt you see in this collage is part of the collection, and it also comes in this stunning midi dress style!
- This black tweed jacket is very Chanel, and I’m aaaalllll over it. Also loving this blazer that has more of a Balmain look!