Is everyone getting organized for the new year? I always find I like to clean house, trim the fat and get my spaces in order. Whether you’re doing that in your closet or on your desktop, it can feel like such a relief to have a neat, tidy space! I recently saw my friend Haley post this amazing calendar in her office and I’m dying to get one. I put most of my important work and life things on my iCal, but I think it would be super helpful to have this acrylic calendar on my wall for blog content brainstorming, campaign reminders, etc. Plus, it’s pretty!
If you’re looking to spruce up your work space, below are some additional organizational finds under $100 to accompany this week’s collage:
- This acrylic block collection can be set up any number of ways to best organize the items on your desk… from pens to business cards, it’s got a section for everything!
- This gold magazine holder is so fabulous! Can’t believe it’s on sale for under $70.
- If you work with paperwork a lot, don’t miss these pretty page tabs.
- This magnetic glass dry erase board is simple and small enough for any office space!
- This round power strip would be ideal if you have a lot of clunky things to plug in all at once (like camera and computer chargers)!
- Keep your neck comfortable and create more space on your desk with this acrylic monitor riser! I have it on my desk right now.
- This gold trash can is a stylish piece that will instantly make your office look more chic.
- This petite gold frame is a gorgeous desk accent.