I am SO excited to share this look! I found this skirt while shopping around in New York last month, and fell head over heels in love with it. The fabric is so soft and fluid – it flows and moves so gracefully! In addition to this gorgeous silver hue, it comes in four other colors as well. Obsessed! I actually wore this look yesterday to church with a different set of accessories and a pretty coat – see and shop that look here!
If you don’t need to buy a new skirt, this is definitely an outfit you can recreate if you already own a pleated skirt and sweater. I love the muted winter white + silver combo, but this look would work in any color scheme! If your skirt isn’t metallic, it is also a great outfit idea for the office. Comfortable, sophisticated, and still on-trend. I went with a slouchy sweater because I liked the way it dressed down the skirt and added a cozy element to the overall look, but you could also try a more fitted piece a la Meghan Markle!
While this skirt could definitely be considered “holiday” I plan on wearing it well into spring and summer. There are so many other similar skirts available right now in a bevvy of neutral and spring hues – below are some of my favorites!
- This metallic pleated skirt is under $140 and in a beautiful minty hue. Such a fun piece for the spring season!
- How stunning is this white lace pleated skirt? Angelic. Don’t miss this pastel colorblock style or this lace-hem style by the same label! All three are pleated and gorgeous.
- I can’t believe this skirt is on sale for only $19!! It comes in baby blue, lilac, hot pink and soft yellow. So fun! A good pull-on style to pair with tees on vacay.
- This pale pink midi skirt is super flowy and pretty! Also on sale.
- This gold pleated skirt is another fun party piece you can easily dress down!
- Looking for color? Don’t miss this, this and this… all on sale.
- This skirt is VERY similar to mine, but quite a bit more expensive (even on sale!)!