This outfit features a couple of other items I come home from New York with! On the same day I found this skirt, I also found this gorgeous ruffled leopard blouse and these fabulous earrings! I’ve already worn the blouse half a dozen times, and I’ve only owned it for a month – it’s been such a useful, elegant piece to style with jeans for Christmas Eve brunch, dinner with friends and more. I’m obsessed! The high neckline is perfect for winter, but it’s lightweight enough to style anytime of year. At just under $300 it is an investment, but it’s already proven to be a worthy one for me!
These earrings look far more expensive than they are… the current price happens to be only $12.50!! They’re on sale + an additional 50% off with code BIGGERSALE at checkout. Below is a roundup of some other amazing pieces that are part of this big sale. The additional 50% off offer ends tonight at midnight, so don’t wait to shop!
- This popcorn cable-knit sweater is a great transitional basic! Get it for only $22.50 today!
- Get ready for Valentine’s Day date night with this polka dot bra ($4!!!) and matching panty ($6.50!!!) in red – sexy and festive!
- Ummm… this super warm puffer coat is on sale for under $75! Such a steal for such an awesome winter wardrobe staple.
- Need a new dress to spice up your work wardrobe? Don’t miss this – it’s on sale for only $65!
- Neutral chinos with a gold dot accent? Yes, please! Style with a white button-down and a pair of sneakers for a casual spring style. On sale for under $30!
- Get this cozy cable throw for the end of your bed or your living space for only $30! It comes in a bunch of great colors. This luxe faux fur throw is also on sale!
- Love a good cozy sweatshirt! This zip-up velour lined hoodie is a great loungewear and activewear basic! Under $30.
- This pair of grey and white gingham pj pants is a year-round essential! So comfy and cute! On sale for under $20.
PS: my coat is on sale for under $140 here! Only a couple sizes left…