With Valentine’s Day only a few weeks away, I thought it might be fun to share some festive favorites! Whether this holiday is your favorite or it’s the bane of your existence, I have a feeling you’ll like at least one thing in this roundup… so many cute heart-shaped pieces, pretty lip prints, and pink + red looks! Several of these items are perfect for resort/spring, so they definitely won’t be a one-month wear.
SHOP MY VALENTINE’S DAY FAVORITES BELOW!
- This simple white tee features the cutest smattering of small black hearts right near the neckline. Such a sweet staple for under $100!
- This single itty bitty heart stud is made of 14k gold and would be such a darling addition to your earrings collection. I’m thinking of getting one for my second piercing!
- These white pajamas feature a pretty red mini heart print all over. While appropriate for February, they’d be cute year round!
- Speaking of red hearts, don’t miss these earrings that are now on sale! They’re also on sale in gold here.
- This gold heart box is a great keepsake dish and gift idea! Love it for keeping small pieces of jewelry contained. For something similar but less expensive, try this Waterford Crystal heart ring holder (under $70)!
- This little raffia pouch is such an adorable gift idea under $50 and a great piece to take with you to the beach!
- Both of these are a touch wild and quite a splurge, but don’t miss this or this for a fun and festive pair of sunnies!
- For the girl who loves to host, this heart-shaped serveware piece is gorgeous!
- I wouldn’t mind adding this simple button-down to my wardrobe for wearing all spring/summer!
- Finally, this heart-shaped bracelet is fab!!