Continuing on with this week’s resort theme, here’s a budget-friendly roundup perfect for any upcoming beach vacay! Here are a few additional pieces I’m loving under $100 (not in the collage!):
- On the hunt for a cute sarong? Don’t miss this, this or this.
- This breezy black dress would work wonders as a coverup or a piece you could dress up or down for dinner, lunch, errands, etc!
- This little romper features the prettiest ocean blue print and is a darling coverup option for pool- or beachside wear.
- This smocked minidress is another great beach-to-lunch piece!
- This ruffle-trim white top would look so cute with high-waisted denim or a skirt!
- In need of a clutch? This one is a real winner.
- This laid-back button down would be a cool and comfortable choice on travel days!
- This carry-all straw tote will fit all of your beach essentials: sunscreen, magazines, sunglasses, etc!
- These ripped denim shorts are a casual summertime basic.
- Love a good tropical print? Don’t miss this minidress.
- These vacation-mode pants are another fun travel find. Throw over a white bikini or style with a simple white tee for casual wear.
I love the new Cult Gaia Bags too – the price is so reasonable and the shape is so cute!