I ordered this $74 bodysuit expecting it not to fit. I mean, how often does something that is one-size-fits-all actually work? Especially as someone who is taller than average and constantly deals with swimwear fit issues due to the torso of the suit not being long enough. Needless to say my expectations were very low, which lead to a great surprise when I slipped this on and it fit like magic! The fabric fits much like a pair of black tights would – it’s fitted and totally opaque, but without being too thick or suffocating in any way. I absolutely love the mock-neck neckline! The modest cut offsets the somewhat sexy, tight fit of the bodysuit for a clean and modern look. I only purchased this bodysuit two and a half weeks ago and have already worn it three times with completely different outfits! It is very versatile, and the thong bottoms make it easy to wear with any kind of pant, skirt or jean situation. It’s a great lightweight piece to wear as we transition into spring, when it’s too warm to wear an actual sweater but too cool to go with a t-shirt. As far as taking care of it, I washed it as I do my tights: wash it cold on a delicate cycle and lay flat to dry. The moral of this story: even if you think it might not fit, order it anyway ;)
Looking for more bodysuits? Don’t miss these other chic styles below:
- This one-shoulder bodysuit would be ideal for dinner or going out looks!
- Obsessed with the square neckline on this bodysuit!
- Looking for something that resembles a white tee but works like a bodysuit? Don’t miss this. This one also looks super soft!
- This is another great long-sleeve bodysuit you could wear to work, on the weekend or wherever! It comes in three colors.
- I also really love this white button-down bodysuit. Classic, plus you don’t have to worry about tucking in your shirt or dealing with bulky hemlines.
- Loving the blouse-y feel of this cream bodysuit! Such pretty sleeves!
- This low-back bodysuit looks like a catch for summer heat. Probably a better style for smaller busts!
- This ruffle-trim bodysuit is a great alternative to a cami! Obsessed!
- This leopard-print bodysuit is another nice style you can wear with black jeans, leather pants or a miniskirt to dinner and out at night!
- This red bodysuit would be fun for Valentine’s Day dinner!
- I’m thinking about getting this ivory bodysuit for wearing with my lighter neutral favorites into spring!
- This ribbed tank bodysuit is another great spring/summer basic.
I’m impressed with this bodysuit. I would also be skeptical about the one-size. It looks really good!
I am SO team bodysuit. I love how sleek they layer under blazers. You look fab here!