As I mentioned last week, I’m trying not to buy any more winter-specific items this season. With Punxsutawny Phil predicting an early spring and Texas already being a someone warmer climate, there’s just no point in buying more styles for winter (unless you score something classic on MAJOR sale)! With that said, I don’t think there’s any harm in picking up a couple new pieces that can ease your transition into spring… like this sheer-neckline sweater! It’s under $100 and looks great with winter neutrals like black, grey and camel, but wear it into spring with white denim. I love the subtle sweetheart neckline and big, cozy sleeves. For sizing, I’m wearing a small and it still fits quite loose and oversized – size down for sure!
If you’re on the hunt for a few lightweight transitional sweaters you can easily style well into spring, here’s a great roundup to get you started… the best part? They’re all under $100!
- Looking to add some color? Don’t miss this, this, this, this, or this.
- This v-neck sweater in beige heather marl is a simple, everyday basic. Such a great cut!
- Loving the soft blue + white stripes on this ribbed sweater! Super cute.
- Adore how the colorblock lays out on this grey + pink sweater! Almost looks like an illusion neckline.
- This dusty blue sweater is what spring dreams are made of! I’d pair it with white skinny jeans and nude or gold flats.
- This sweater is on sale for under $20 and just the nautical vibe (the blue stripe option!) to throw in the mix for your next vacay!
- Who doesn’t love a good ruffle detail? Plus, it looks soooo soft!
- This waffle stitch wrap sweater is another awesome staple to have on hand.
- Loving all the pastel hues available in this under $40 sweater!
- Looking for a sweater you can take on your next vacay? This has ‘beach trip’ written all over it.
- The bishop sleeves and funnel neckline give this sweater a chic, cozy feel. Size down! It comes in so many colors too!
- Love a statement sleeve? Don’t miss this lilac look.
- This easy sweater is under $40 and comes in a bunch of great colors… neutrals and brights alike!
SWEATER // JEANS // GIVENCHY BAG (OLD COLOR – SHOP CURRENT COLORS HERE) // SUNGLASSES // GIANVITO ROSSI BOOTS (OLD COLOR – SHOP CURRENT COLORS HERE)
That sweater is so cute! I love the sleeves!