If you’re getting bored of wearing the same boots everyday as we count down to the end of winter, swap them out for a cute pair of sneakers. In addition to being a comfortable alternative, it’s a cute way to add an effortless, relaxed feel to any outfit.
Sneakers are definitely a go-to for me when I travel, but I’ve also been relying on them more and more lately as an everyday shoe. While I love the polished look a ballet flat can provide, a sneaker feels more playful and youthful. Just something different to keep things interesting! The sneakers I’m wearing here are from last year and no longer available, but I rounded up my favorite styles right now below. Put a spring in your step with a pair of chic sneaks – I found a pair at every price point!
Put a spring in your step with a pair of new, chic sneaks – I rounded up my favorites at a variety of price points!
- I’ve loved my Golden Goose sneakers so much I’m thinking about investing in a second pair! Since I already have a colorful pair, I think I may go for something more neutral like this.
- These tonal suede sneakers are so chic and perfectly minimal. Obsessed!
- These faux-leather sneakers are a stylish and budget-friendly everyday basic. Can’t believe they’re under $30!
- Speaking of neutrals, these are under $100 and such a versatile color!
- These white sneakers are a great mix between a sneaker and an espadrille. So cute!
- Loving the mixed metals on this pair!
- These clean white sneakers are only $40 and such a classic staple!
- These embellished sneakers are so fun! Loving the sequin heart details.
- If you love a sporty sneaker look, don’t miss this pair, this pair and this pair. All great for athleisure looks going into spring!