I’ve never been much of a hat person. Sure, I own a few, but it’s a rarity that I ever pull them out and actually use them. Mostly I think it’s because hats don’t look good on me – I don’t have thick hair, so anything that flattens my hair any more than it already is can’t be a good look, right? But there is a new trend on the block that I am wholeheartedly happy to participate in. Hair accessories are BACK!
Whether you want to achieve Blair Waldorf vibes with a stellar headband or just add a slight change to your everyday hair look with a cute barrette or adorned pin, there’s really something for everyone here. When ordering items for my trip, I found this darling knotted headband and this pearl + crystal barrette. I’m not bringing the barrette on this trip, but I definitely packed the headband! I absolutely love the print, and the fact that it’s black and white makes it easy to wear with a bunch of items in my closet. With my hair short, there’s not a whole lot I can do to mix it up aside from curling it or wearing it straight, so a headband is the ideal solution to jazz up my look from time to time.
Shop more of this season’s best hair accessories (at a variety of price points!) below to try the trend for yourself!
- This simple eyelet headband is a great spring/summer piece for casual wear! Under $40.
- Looking for some hair pins that will elevate your updo or event hairstyle? Check out this, this and this.
- This gold plated headband is elegant, modern and effortless. A great everyday piece!
- This tortoiseshell Gucci slide is aggressive, but equally amazing.
- If I do buy another headband, it’s gonna be this one.
- On the hunt for something pretty to pull back your beach waves? Don’t miss these or these.
- Add a glam touch to your ponytail with this bauble. So cool!
- This knotted gold headband is flashy in the very best way. So fun!
- I love, love, LOVE the western vibes of this handkerchief scrunchie! Comes in three color options.
- Dig a tropical print? This headband and this headband are vacation-ready!