We had a bit of wild lighting when we shot this outfit, thanks to some bright sun and a mix of clouds – apologies for the all-over-the-place editing! Bad editing aside, nothing could make this dress look bad. It is a stunner! It’s also one of the most comfortable dresses I took on my trip. This is a great dress for tall girls too – I’m 5’9 and the hem skims the floor when I’m barefoot! For shorter ladies, this dress may require an adjusted hem and/or high heels! Either way, it’s a winner.
I’m wearing a size small here, and normally wear a 4 or 6 depending on the designer. It fits loose until you add the belt! While the belt certainly makes the dress more flattering by cinching in the waist, this dress could totally be worn pretty far into pregnancy without the belt if you’re expecting! It’s very loose in the stomach and hip/butt area – perfect for a growing bump. This dress also comes in bright red, and in a shorter style too! Such cute pieces for all kinds of occasions this spring/summer. In fact, I’m loving everything Alexis is doing this season – shop even more of my favorites below!
- This white tie-front blouse is so elegant! A classic staple you’ll wear for years.
- This matching top and skirt are must-haves for your next vacation or summer event. So fun!
- Loving the print and colors on this maxi skirt! So breezy and cute.
- This smocked white button-down is a great seasonal basic!
- Obsessed with the tassel details on this minidress!
- This embroidered maxi dress is so gorgeous! It also comes in this sleeveless style.
- This printed mini shirtdress is a darling style for weekends, dinner and vacay!
- If you love a jumpsuit, don’t miss this one!