If you can believe it, I still have one more outfit to share from my trip to the British Virgin Islands later this week! Definitely wanted to take advantage of the beautiful backdrops while I was down there, and luckily I took enough outfits to last the entire month of March on the blog. This worked out well, since I was gone as was my intern for a total of two weeks!
I ordered this little black dress from ASOS back in January, when I ordered a bunch of things (like 20) only to keep two. That’s sort of the thing with fast fashion brands like ASOS, MANGO, etc… you’ve gotta be okay with the fact that only a few pieces might work! Quality, fabric and fit is always a toss-up. Luckily for us, they all do free shipping and returns. With all of that said, when something ends up being a winner, it really is great! And this dress was one of those.
The fabric is lightweight and comfortable for spring summer, and the silhouette is super flattering and surprisingly long enough on me. Definitely a keeper! Especially at the $60 price point. I’m obsessed! It’s totally going to be a repeat offender once it warms up just a tad bit more here in Dallas.
ASOS actually has some amazing statement staples on the site right now, so I thought I’d round up a few of my favorites for you guys below!
- This neutral utility skirt is a cute work-to-weekend piece!
- This smocked brodiere top screams summer! Darling.
- Also love this broderie anglaise top style!
- This simple black maxi dress is under $50! Amazing find.
- This ruffled cami is sweet on it’s own, but would look cute layered under any kind of jacket!
- This smocked minidress is adorable! Simple and breezy for summer.
- This top is nearly sold out, and for good reason. Keep an eye on it! Sizes keep coming back in stock.
- This easy dress is a great coverup-to-dinner option for vacay!