I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again… shirtdresses are the BEST wardrobe staples! So classic, versatile, wearable, comfortable, etc. With a flattering style in a timeless silhouette, you really can’t lose! They’re great for work, church, brunch, travel/sightseeing, date night dinners, and more. I snagged this chic piece during Shopbop’s big event sale a couple weeks ago and am so happy with it’s everyday versatility! The belted waist is incredibly slimming, and the modest neck and hemline make it useful for work-related functions, church and all kinds of other events. Plus, it’s super comfortable! All the good stuff.
Below are some of my favorite shirtdresses I’ve seen this season at a variety of price points:
- If you love a preppy look, don’t miss this blue + white striped shirtdress from Polo Ralph Lauren. So sleek and flattering!
- This simple black utility shirtdress is under $80 and such a great, modern staple.
- Loving the elegant ivory vibes of this pristine Tory Burch shirtdress! Perfect for your summer work wardrobe.
- This sleeveless black midi shirtdress is just what my wardrobe needs for casual summer days. Under $80! I’ll probably style it with sandals or my Chanel espadrilles.
- This style is more of a splurge, but love the flippy skirt! A stylish update on a classic.
- Love some color? Don’t miss this lemon yellow shirtdress from H&M! Under $70 and features fun 3/4 sleeves.
- Obsessed with the lace trim on this feminine frock! A timeless piece for sure.
- This J.Crew shirtdress seems like something Meghan Markle would wear (or has worn)! She would definitely get it in navy. Under $100!
- I’m not a big print person, but I’m head over heels for this one. Looks very retro (in the best way) and such a classic silhouette!
- Looking for something under $50? Don’t miss this or this.
- This mixed stripe shirtdress is so nice I’m sharing it twice! Under $80.
- This Gal Meets Glam dress is another flattering option for really hot summer days!
- The light beige color of this $60 find is right up my alley. This one too!
DRESS // CHANEL BAG // ESPADRILLES // SUNGLASSES
Shirtdresses really are a closet must-have! Your dress is so cute! I love how how it ties!