I’ve featured a number of pieces on my Instagram lately from Lela Rose’s contemporary line, Pearl, and naturally have received a ton of questions about it! In case you missed it, Lela launched this new line at the beginning of last year! What’s great about this line is it features the same flattering silhouettes, classic looks and feminine flavor you get from Lela’s namesake label, but with a more approachable contemporary price point.
Pearl releases two specially curated seasonal collections every year, and until now the collection was only available by shopping local trunkshows… but now you can shop the collection online!! While the entire collection isn’t on the site yet, you can shop a good selection of the spring/summer collection of it here right now! The pieces currently available on the site range from $185-$550 for tops, skirts, dresses, shorts, jackets and more.
At the last trunkshow, I picked up this navy jumpsuit (so flattering, but runs big!), a black and white daisy applique top and the pretty white tie-neck top you see in these photos. Both tops I bought are not yet available on their site, but below are some of my other favorite pieces from the collection!
- This off-shoulder dress is right up my alley! Also comes in white.
- This embroidered gingham midi skirt is such a useful piece! Style it for work, church, brunch or date night.
- This is the kind of sundress I live in during summer. Effortless, flattering and comfortable!
- When have I ever said no to a ruffle? This sleeveless shirt is a great spring/summer statement staple!
- These woven gingham shorts are such a darling summer piece. Style casually with tees and sneakers or dress up with a one-shoulder blouse and espadrilles! These shorts also come in white with a black rope belt if you try to avoid prints.
- Love the 3D embroidery on this striped wrap dress!
LELA ROSE PEARL TOP (not yet available!) // JEANS // BAG // SHOES // SUNGLASSES
I’ve been seeing a lot of this new line lately and I’m loving it! That top is so cute!