I got back from Charleston last night and am already thinking about planning another trip back!! I had so much fun exploring the charming city, eating all of the food and doing a bit of shopping. The one store I really scored big in? Lake Pajamas. I’d never tried the brand before, but had heard amazing things from friends of mine. I ended up finding it when walking back up King from shooting photos of homes in the neighborhood. I was so relieved to discover it was open on Sunday and walked right in!
The store is super cute, and the styles are even cuter. Most importantly, they are SO SOFT and comfy! I ended up buying THREE pieces for myself, and a set for my mom and my sister. While visiting the store in Charleston is a real treat, you can also buy them online! Below are some of the pieces I snagged and others I’m coveting at the moment:
- This dress is almost too darling to be meant for sleep. I bought it in the “Plains” color combo!
- Looking for a super soft everyday set? I picked up this shorts set in “Dusk”.
- This striped set in THE EDIT is so fab too! Unfortunately the shorts ran a bit small on me in the small and the top was a bit too big for me in the medium, so I didn’t end up buying.
- This heart print set is precious!
- This striped dress is another great lightweight style for spring/summer!
- The third set I picked up was this simple striped set in “Succulent”. Such a unique and interesting color combo!
- The striped tie straps on this dress are such a fun detail!
For sizing reference: I ended up getting a small in all three sets I picked up – I normally wear a 4 or 6!