Yesterday was totally a Monday for me, having just returned back from a whirlwind trip to Charleston Monday night! The one thing that brightened my day yesterday? There’s a new Shopbop sale happening! I shared a few favorites from the sale on InstaStories yesterday, but received some requests to share some of my favorite basics and wardrobe essentials that are part of this sale. In this sale you can get 20% off orders under $500, or enjoy 25% off orders of $500 or more! All you have to do is enter code EVENT19 at checkout. Check out my favorite neutrals and everyday basics in the sale below – happy shopping!
- This dress is very me. From the all-over embroidery, to the puffed and ruffled sleeves, all the way to the flattering belted waist! Such a cute LWD for travel or weekend wear this spring/summer!
- I love how you can wear this bag as a belt bag, crossbody or clutch! Such a useful and versatile piece – seems like a travel no-brainer.
- Loving the v-neckline and cuffed short sleeves on this gauzy white top! A lightweight basic for summer.
- Adore the shoulder ties and breezy look on this little white dress! Great price point too.
- Obsessed with the rich camel color of these barely-there neutral sandals! Such a great transitional shoe.
- If you love distressed denim, don’t miss these shorts! The perfect rise, wash and cut.
- These multi-band sandals are already under $90, come in three great neutral colors and look super comfortable! Minimalist and chic.
- I went ahead and bought this raffia tote for myself! The neutral color combo is totally up my alley.
- This knot-front tee is only $32 before the sale – it comes in three great colors, but I’d probably snag it in white for the most versatile option.
- Looking for some good denim under $100? I own this style and this style, and both have been super useful!
- Meghan Markle wore a similar version of these sandals while traveling a few years ago! Perfect for pairing with everything from dresses to distressed denim.
- Looking for a comfy summer travel dress? Don’t miss this, this (already under $75!!) or this (already under $100!).
- These gold espadrilles are only $80 before the sale and oh so pretty!
- I ordered this faux wrap blouse in white for myself. Such a cute and comfy everyday staple.
- This simple maxi dress would make the ultimate coverup. Such an effortless style!
- Adore the knotted detail on these black sandals. Such a cool accent!
- The contrasting straps on this simple leather tote are so gorgeous! A sleek work-to-weekend bag for a great price.
PS: To make it easy on you, Shopbop has labeled all items that are part of the sale with “Key Style” – any product that doesn’t feature that is not eligible for the discount. Just keep that in mind when you’re shopping!