You’ve heard me talk all about tees and camis in the past, but one piece I don’t really ever think about buying is a regular tank. You know, the style that’s halfway between my two favorite kinds of tops? Kind of crazy, but I noticed earlier this spring that my closet is severely lacking in that department. Before my Charleston trip, I went on the hunt for a couple of easy styles I can wear again and again like my go-to camis and tees.
I found some great pieces, but my favorite by far is this $22.50 tank from LOFT. It features a nearly boatneck neckline, which I think is so interesting and different to see in a tank style top. It elevates the look of the simple tank and keeps lines clean when I’m layering it under jackets! I absolutely love it. I just discovered yesterday that it now comes in two new colors too! Thinking about getting the “tea green” color which looks like a good neutral to have – sort of a grey/brown hue.
If you’re on the lookout for more tanks for summer, don’t miss the following pieces I found during my search… all are under $100!
- With the word “perfect” in the name and nearly all five star reviews, this tank has to be a winner.
- This tank is a nice everyday find for under $20! I’d probably get it in black or white, but it also comes in some soft spring shades.
- This relaxed linen tank looks like a great summer essential! Lightweight, easy fit, and a versatile neutral hue.
- Loving the loose fit of this tank! Comes in four great colors.
- If you like a racerback style, don’t miss this cool tank from ALLSAINTS!
- This everyday swing tank is under $17 and comes in six awesome colors!
- This crepe tank is a more elevated option you can totally wear to the office!
- I don’t know about you guys, but this tank looks suuuuuper soft to me. Comes in a ton of colors! A laid back weekend style for summer.
- If you prefer a more fitted tank for layering or tucking into pants, skirts and shorts, don’t miss this $8 find.
PS: my all-time favorite classic blue skinny jeans are back in stock in every size!!! I literally have two of the exact same pair (same wash, same exact style) because I wear them nearly every single day. Gotta have a backup! They are super soft and comfortable, very flattering, and fit so well. I wear a size 27 in these, and normally take a 28 in J Brand for reference!