I don’t know about you guys, but one of my favorite ways to mix up my looks is with a fab new pair of sunglasses! I have a pretty solid collection at this point after acquiring new styles each season over the last decade. Some are crazy statement pieces like these round daisy sunglasses, while others are more classic, everyday styles like this pair you see me in here. I don’t mind investing in sunglasses, mostly because I wear mine over and over for years. Knock on wood, but I have never once lost a pair of sunglasses – I also just take very good care of them. I always carry the case in my handbag to keep the frames protected when I’m not wearing them!
If you’re in the market for a fresh style or two, don’t miss this roundup of classic shades at a variety of price points!
TEN CHIC STYLES OF CLASSIC SUNGLASSES
- I bought this simple pair of brown tortoise sunglasses during the last Shopbop sale and have been wearing them a ton! They’re a comfortable silhouette, great everyday shape and the color looks good with everything!
- If you’re looking for something under $100, don’t miss this $59 style! In classic black and a slightly oversized cat-eye frame, these are a feminine fit you’ll wear again and again. I own these and love them!
- I’m not a big aviators girl, but I do love Ray-Bans! I got this minimalist round pair earlier this year and have worn them constantly. Effortlessly cool.
- These J.Crew shades are such a nice shape! A bit oversized, thick acetate frames… just love ’em.
- If you don’t mind an investment, this pair is one of my all-time favorites! Bought them five or six years ago and still wear them often.
- These Krewe sunnies have become a cult classic! They come in a bunch of colors now, but for the most versatile I’d go with a brown tortoise or black option.
- These sunglasses are under $50 and feature a subtle cat-eye silhouette. Love the amber tortoise color and gold brow bar accent!
- These Madewell sunglasses look super similar to a Karen Walker pair I have, but for a fraction of the price! A great casual, everyday look.
- Square + rectangle sunglasses are very on trend, but I think this pair looks timeless and very cool.
- Obsessed with the “volcanic tort” color of these Le Specs sunglasses! The oversized fit is super flattering too. These are $60!
DRESS // SUNGLASSES // ESPADRILLES // CHANEL TOTE
Sunglasses are seriously the best accessories! Such an effortless way to elevate a look! And I love this fuchsia wrap dress. Gorgeous!
Going to give the Le Specs a try! They look so effortlessly glam on you, and I’ve read Meghan Markle is a fan of the brand. Plus with that price, they are more toddler friendly : )
Also, loving your lob these days! Makes me want to cut my hair!