This post is not sponsored, I just love Club Monaco! I’ve found many of my very favorite closet staples from Club Monaco over the years, including a number of timeless trenches, cozy cashmere sweaters, stylish sundresses and more. They do a great job of creating multifunctional items you can style from work, to weekend, to travel, and just about everything in between. While they do throw in prints and seasonal hues, I can always count on Club Monaco for solid neutrals and wardrobe essentials at a good price point. Sure, some of the pieces like outerwear and trench coats can be on the more pricey side, but in general I have found those pieces to be totally worth the investment.
If you’re looking for some effortless summer basics, don’t miss my favorites from Club Monaco! Here’s a great roundup hitting all the essentials:
- This popover white shirtdress features elegant covered buttons for an elevated everyday style.
- On the hunt for a good neutral sandal? Don’t miss this wrap up style.
- This embroidered linen top looks a lot like a Rebecca Taylor top I picked up for spring, but for half the price! Such a pretty staple. It also comes in a dress!
- This lightweight neutral knit is going to be your go-to summer sweater. Style it with distressed denim shorts or clean white pants!
- Love this layered black tank! A nice summer work staple you could also wear on weekends and when traveling.
- This one-shoulder, bow-detailed top is a date night essential! So cute.
- If you’re looking for a minimalist white dress, this linen number is a great simple silhouette. So easy to style a hundred different ways!
- This comfortable black jumpsuit looks like it’d be a terrific travel staple!
- These pretty shorts are under $80 and a great go-to for hot weekend days this summer.
I love Club Monaco too! That dress is so cute!
I’m getting a 404 on every link in this post!
Thank you for bringing that to my attention! I’ll re-link everything… seems to be an issue with rewardStyle.
Looking gorgeous in this dress, M!!