Are you sick of these jeans yet? I can’t stop wearing them!! After selling out lightning fast, they came back in stock yesterday in several sizes here and here – if you missed your size last time, don’t wait to shop. These jeans are the BEST! They are true to size and super flattering. Even though these are back in stock in a few sizes, I thought it might be helpful to share a selection of other straight leg styles for you to peruse!
When they sold out, many of you reached out and asked for less expensive options as well as additional styles because you missed out on your size. Luckily, there are tons of great straight leg jean styles out this season! It’s undeniably 2019’s biggest denim trend, and is quickly pushing the skinny jean out of the spotlight. Below is a rundown on my very favorite pairs out right now, from budget-friendly finds to investment pieces:
- This $80 pair looks SO similar to mine! Great dupe.
- If you’re looking for a clean (non-distressed) pair in a classic medium blue wash, don’t miss this pair. Perfectly cropped and a great high-waist rise! Looking for something similar under $100? Don’t miss these.
- Love the button-front detail on this white pair! These are just over $100.
- These AGOLDE jeans have a cool destroyed hem, flattering high rise and big back pockets – a good style for ladies with curvier hips and booties!
- These jeans are under $60 and the wash is ideal for summer! Love the distressed hem and big back pockets.
- I’m usually not a cuffed jean person, but this pair may have me changing my tune. So chic! A nice wash too.
- This pristine pair of white jeans is under $60 and a style steal if I’ve ever seen one!
- I love the faded, bleached wash of this classic pair. By the same brand I’m wearing, so you know they’re high quality! A dupe to those is this $95 pair.
Not sick of it at all! Those jeans are amazing!