It’s been awhile since I talked jewelry, so I thought I’d dedicate a post to some of my favorite pieces and trends happening right now! I like to keep things pretty simple with my everyday jewelry style, usually opting for diamond studs, simple gold studs, a pair of pearl + diamond ear climbers I picked up at William Noble several months back. With that said, I’ve been wanting to add a few more styles to my collection so I can have more options for everyday wear. Also, I’m not much of a necklace or a bracelet person, but I have been loving the look of layered dainty gold necklaces lately… thinking I may pick up a few to try this look out for myself! Discover some of my current favorite chic, everyday styles below:
simple, everyday pieces
- These tiny gold and diamond earrings are an investment, but such a pretty go-to! Definitely a style you can wear to work, when traveling, etc.
- These mini chevron studs look like something Meghan Markle would wear! Understated and modern.
- If you don’t want to spend a bunch of money on such simple pieces, don’t miss this stud set, this set and this set.
- This diamond cross necklace would be such a great gift! Also love this one.
- This mini disc necklace is a nice layering piece!
- Station necklaces are timeless and elegant. Love this one!
- The curve of this diamond stacking ring is sooooooo cool. Another piece I feel like the Duchess of Sussex would love!
- A great brand for more affordable simple jewelry is Gorjana – don’t miss this necklace, these earrings and this ring!
As I mentioned above, my everyday jewelry style is simple. For fun dinners, vacations, weddings and events though, I love a good statement piece! I’ve got some great Oscar de la Renta tassels for evening events, colorful Mercedes Salazar styles for summer/vacay, a number of Rebecca de Ravanel drops for day-to-night, some incredible cocktail rings, and more fabulous finds from over the years. Most recently I found these pretty Lizzie Fortunato earrings while I was in Charleston and have loved them! The colors are totally me. If you’re in the market for some fun statement jewelry, don’t miss these finds below:
- I’m drooling over every. single. piece. by this new-to-me jewelry designer. Such cool pieces!!!!
- These daisy drop earrings are such a fun summer silhouette!
- These multi-color hoop drop earrings will be a bright addition to your warm weather wardrobe.
- These Jennifer Behr studs could be worn every day, but for the sake of their sparkle I put them in this category! So gorgeous!
- If you’re looking for a fun pop of color, don’t miss Roxanne Assouline – her brilliant bracelet stacks are all the rage right now!
- Speaking of bracelets, this pearl-accented bracelet is on my list. So stunning!
- If you’re on the hunt for a fun summer statement earring under $70, don’t miss this pair, this pair and this pair!
- These sparkly drops are wedding-ready and only $30!
- Never heard of this brand before, but I LOVE this necklace.