Eyelet is one of my favorite summer fabrics! Light, feminine and romantic, it’s a fabric that works just as easily for casual days as it does for dressier date nights. My latest eyelet acquisition is this budget-friendly skirt from H&M! It was part of this large order I placed where nearly everything worked – that’s a rarity for me with fast fashion stores like H&M. I always end up having to return most of the order, but this time everything was super cute, high-quality for the price, and the fit was on point! Needless to say, I’ll be ordering more things in the near future after such a big success.
If you’re looking to add some eyelet to your wardrobe for summer, shop more of my favorite eyelet finds at a variety of price points below!
- This eyelet-trim midi skirt would have been great for my Provence trip! It comes in black or white.
- This red + white eyelet midi dress would be PERFECT for the 4th!! Plus, it’s under $100!
- Love the flattering silhouette and 3/4 sleeves on this J.Crew number.
- These black eyelet shorts are a great statement staple!
- Don’t miss this under $90 midi dress! The halter neckline is a fresh take.
- This sleeveless top is such a chic everyday piece. I have something just like it from a couple years ago!
- This navy eyelet miniskirt is another great find for 4th of July!
- This modest eyelet dress would be ideal for church this summer! So pretty in white, but red would be a fun way to pop!
- Want some eyelet beachwear? Don’t miss this one-shoulder one-piece… fab!