While I definitely plan to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale next weekend during Early Access, there are SO MANY amazing sales happening right now for 4th of July! Don’t miss this great opportunity to snag end-of-summer steals and fresh basics as we head into fall. Below is a roundup of the best sales happening this weekend – happy shopping, and a very happy Independence Day!
ANTHROPOLOGIE – the Summer Tag Sale is happening now, which means you get an extra 50% off sale items!! Most of the clothes I like are sold out nearly every size, but there are a number of great home decor/furniture pieces on sale! A few noteworthy finds include:
- My velvet desk chair is marked down! I got it in grey (now sold out), but there are four other colors available… such a fab price!
- This glass + gold chandelier would be gorgeous in a master closet!
- This lacquered desk is stunning! Perfect for a more feminine office.
BARNEY’S NEW YORK – Enjoy an exclusive 20% off full-price and sale items ONLINE ONLY when you enter code BNYJULY at checkout! This offer excludes beauty items. Shop my sale picks below:
- Obsessed with these new beige canvas mules by Gucci for fall!
- Speaking of fall, don’t miss this rich Ulla Johnson dress – those colors are magic!
- Love this darker denim wash and the easy, skinny fit. So cute!
CAMI NYC – Take 20% off these select styles when you enter code HAPPY4th at checkout! This is the best brand for elegant silk pieces – I have a number of their cami styles in different colors, but they also design dresses, blouses and jackets! Below are my faves in this sale:
- This soft neutral silk trench is AMAZING. Literally screaming my name! Also comes in black.
- This white blouse is a beautiful staple you can wear to work!
- Love the texture on this lace cami – also, this color is so me! This color is also available in this sexy silk charmeuse style.
J.CREW – Take 40% off full-price styles and an extra 50% off sale styles when you enter code FIREWORKS at checkout! Shop my faves below:
- These boots Meghan Markle wore on the Australia tour at BACK IN STOCK!! Hip hip, hurray!
- This striped sweater is nautical enough for summer wear, but something you can totally style into fall/winter! So useful.
- This snakeskin print dress is super chic and something you can wear from desk to dinner. Another great transitional piece!
- I’d love to snag a pair of these sunnies – such a fabulous shape! They look very flattering and are only $65.
MADEWELL – Take 25% off summer must-haves with code FIREWORK at checkout! Offer ends July 6th. See below for my sale picks:
- This olive-green t-shirt midi dress would be such a comfortable travel staple you can wear into fall! Great price too.
- Take a break from this season’s slide sandals with this sturdy, wear-all-day style!
- We’re just now getting to the hottest months of summer (at least here in Texas) – this jean skirt will certainly come in handy!
MARK & GRAHAM – Take 20% off everything site-wide + free shipping when you enter code FIREWORKS at checkout!
SHOPBOP – while they don’t have a specific sale for the 4th, a bunch of amazing summer styles just hit the sale section!
- This eyelet-trim striped shirtdress is a total classic!
- This comfy slide sandals are now on sale for $61! Also love this gold pair – more pricey, but a very useful color…
- This dress from Tuesday’s EDIT was just marked down…!
- Get the Meghan Markle look in this double-breasted white blazer dress! A chic piece for summer parties.
- These trousers are an elevated staple for the office! Love the year-round neutral hue.
- This lightweight linen number will keep you cool and cute the rest of the season.
TORY BURCH – Enjoy up to 70 % off during the End-Of-Season Sale when you take an extra 30% off all sale items with code EXTRA30 at checkout!
- This gold shoulder bag would be an excellent day-to-night staple! A useful piece that will add a glam touch to any look.
- These cap- and pointed-toe pumps come in three classic color combos that would be amazing for the office! Such a sophisticated style.
- This number looks like it would be such a versatile transitional piece! Wear it now with flat sandals, and transition it to fall/winter with, a leather jacket, tights and booties!