Okay, so this tee is actually the only piece in my outfit that is part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale… but I wanted to show how I’ll be styling it with things other than my #NSALE purchases! You’ve already seen it in this post with my olive green trench and flats, which I think looks so fab for fall. What I love so much about this tee though, is that the color scheme works SO well with a ton of amazing other neutral pieces in my wardrobe. It’s a style that can easily be worn year-round with a variety of things. Not to mention it’s soft and comfy, oh, and under $50.
If you’re in the market for some good basics but don’t want to spend a ton, have I got the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale roundup for you! Don’t miss these ten favorites from the sale that are all under $50.
ten #nsale basics under $50
- This puff sleeve tee is $30 and comes in five great colors! I love the 3/4 sleeve on this one – a good update for fall.
- This cozy cardigan in beige oatmeal is a year-round neutral! Such a useful color. Also love the longer hem length!
- This solid black blouse looks like Equipment, but for a fraction of the price. A classic silhouette for work or the weekend!
- This simple ribbed sweater is a nice lightweight layer! I’d get it in black or ivory cloud.
- These simple black skinny jeans are only $42 in this sale… incredible!
- I’m sad I missed out on this turtleneck in ivory cloud in my size, but I’m going to keep my eye on it! There are five other colors to check out too!
- The wider waistband on this pair of faux leather leggings makes them a flattering option for fall/winter!
- I have this tee in white and love it! It’s a great everyday v-neck style. It’s on sale for only $12!! Thinking I should also grab it in black and grey while it’s marked down.
- Update your work wardrobe with this classic knit midi skirt in black!
- I have this top in black from last year and it is sooooo good! Super soft and comfy.