I know I featured a similar color scheme just two weeks ago, but I just can’t help loving creamy whites for fall/winter! I’m seeing so many new pieces come in for the new season, and many of them are in this timeless, elegant hue. One of my plans for this year is to invest in a high-quality, classic coat and a pair of flattering ivory pants in this creamy hue. I’ll wait on the coat, but I feel like the pants could come in handy earlier as I pair them with blouses, lightweight sweaters and more!
If you’re on the hunt for pants in off-white like I am, don’t miss these styles:
- I’m tempted to try this J.Crew pair! It’s a simply skinny leg and under $100.
- These crepe trousers are a step above the J.Crew pair, and would be a sophisticated style you could wear over and over again.
- Loving the wider waist band on these straight leg pants!
- This slit-hem pair from MANGO would look killer with a sexy pair of pointy toe pumps!
- This streamlined style by Theory looks comfortable and effortless! There’s also a matching blazer!
- Another pair I’m tempted to order for myself is this chic tapered pair by Malene Birger.
- Looking for a sophisticated wide leg style under $100? Don’t miss these.
- I realllllyyyy wanted to love these Veronica Beard pants I featured a couple weeks ago, but I tried them on and they don’t flatter my hips. Still would recommend for people who don’t have that issue!!
- I’m kind of digging the leg slit on these wide leg pants! A great way to show off some skin in a very buttoned up ensemble.
- These faux leather pants for $80 are a cool way to try the trend! Love the wide leg, cropped style.