I don’t shop in-store that often anymore, simply because online shopping is so easy and less time consuming… but all bets are off when I’m traveling! When I was in London last month, I spent a couple of hours checking out the latest from fast fashion stores along Regent Street. I popped in a bunch of places, but definitely spent the most time in And Other Stories. This brand is still somewhat of a baby – it’s 10th anniversary is next year!
Just like most fast fashion stores, And Other Stories can be very hit or miss in terms of quality and fit… but lately I’ve been more than impressed! On my visit in their store in June, I picked up an effortless ruffled linen skirt, a simple crewneck tee, a gorgeous pair of sunglasses (I bought the tortoise, now sold out!), and this everyday short sleeve button-down. All pieces that I can wear a bunch with any other neutrals in my closet! The clothing fabrics feel high-quality and fit great! I got a 6 in the skirt, a 4 in the button-down and a 4 in the tee. I tried on a couple of shoes in store, but none fit me. I’m a 9 1/2, so I think I’d either have to accept them either being too tight or too big. Pass! I also haven’t had much luck with their sweaters (the ones I’ve tried have been itchy), but I love their coats!
I’m not the only one who is a fan though…. both Meghan Markle AND Kate Middleton have worn pieces from And Other Stories in the last year! Meghan styled this silk blouse on a visit to Sussex last fall, while Kate wore this dress to showcase her Chelsea Garden Show.
If you’re looking for some on point pieces for the coming season, don’t miss this roundup of beauties from their new collection! So many gorgeous autumn colors, cool silhouettes and more!
- These split-front trousers are very on trend and only $69!
- This faux shearling vest is THE perfect neutral!
- Absolutely love this toile print! It also comes in a pleated skirt and a button-down blouse.
- I have a black tiered mini shirtdress from Zara that I always get questions about (it’s old), and this is a great neutral lookalike! Under $100.
- Obsessed with the smocked bodice on this midi dress! Different from the other smocked pieces I’ve seen.
- If you’re into rust/burnt orange/etc, don’t miss this, this, this and this! SO many good fall colors! This dress from TuesdayTen is my fave though…
- Love green? Lots of that too. Be sure to check out Meghan’s blouse, this belted minidress, this pencil skirt, and this chic deep green midi.
- This twist-back black midi is definitely something you can wear now AND into fall! A comfy, cool update to a t-shirt dress.
Love shopping at & Other Stories! They seriously have the cutest and chicest stuff!