A couple of weeks ago I turned 32 and celebrated with a big dinner at Homewood (a delish new Dallas restaurant!) with my very favorite gals! I wanted to wear something new and fun, so when I saw this one-shoulder floral minidress on sale during the 4th of July weekend I snagged it. It was on final sale, but luckily it fit! I got a size 4. I absolutely love the purple + green floral print and oversized ruffle. This dress is so me!
Anyway, I know I’ve been sharing a lot of new fall content lately… I’m just getting very excited for my favorite season! If you’re still in the summer mindset, don’t miss these amazing sale finds you can wear right now:
- This darling one-shoulder dress just got marked down to $68! It’s still available in every size and the perfect piece for Labor Day Weekend.
- These distressed denim shorts feature a classic high-rise and are a great everyday summer style.
- This black ruffled top is the perfect date night go-to for now and wearing into fall!
- This tee looks SO soft and is on sale for only $15! Love the navy and white stripe for a nautical look.
- These chic slide sandals are now on sale under $55 in both colors! Both are nice neutrals to wear into early fall.
- My favorite Levi’s skinny jeans are now on sale for under $70! Super comfy. I spilled olive oil on my pair and haven’t been able to get it out, so thinking I should just donate them and pick up a new pair on sale!
- Okay, so this trench isn’t really summery… but it would be SO GOOD for fall! That color is to die for.
- Love this olive green one-shoulder swimsuit! A great beachwear option for late summer/early fall.
- This grey number looks almost identical to my H&M jersey midi dress! It’s on sale for $82.60 and such a nice piece for long travel days or casual weekend wear.
- In need of a last minute dress for a wedding? This yellow piece is darling. This sky blue lace midi dress is another nice choice!
- This dress I wore to the welcome party of my best friend’s wedding this weekend is also on sale!