I’m verrrryyyy into this rich color scheme for fall! Ulla Johnson’s new collection in particular is giving me serious autumn vibes. I absolutely love the warm colors and gilded touches she added! She also has some amazing shoes in her fall lineup. Below are more of my favorites if you want to explore more of her gorgeous collection!
- The blouse in this collage also comes as a dress! So fab.
- I adore the pointed toe on these knee-high boots! Such a classic style.
- This embellished minidress is such a great transitional style. Wear it with ankle boots for a chic early fall look! Also love this similar style.
- This smocked blouse or this ruched sleeve blouse would be great for UT football games later in the fall or Thanksgiving Day!
- Looking to make a real statement this fall/winter? Don’t miss these patchwork leopard print boots.
- The color scheme on this dress is different and really interesting – I never would have thought to pair those colors together!
- This ruffled blouse is such a cute piece – style it with skinnies and cowboy boots or flared jeans this fall for a western vibe.
- These calf-hair booties are so chic and a cool neutral look for the coming season.