With this week’s EDIT I wanted to highlight a brand that’s really doing an amazing job: Veronica Beard! In addition to crafting beautiful, high-quality clothing, the label is putting the spotlight on inclusivity and creating many of their lust-worthy pieces in extended sizes now. What I’ve heard and recently discovered for myself is that while budget-friendly brands (like ASOS & Boohoo) and high-end designers (like Oscar de la Renta & Carolina Herrera) tend to carry more plus and extended sizes, it’s the contemporary space that is severely lacking. As I mentioned in this post last week, I’m going to do my best to include more plus and extended size offerings in my blog posts, and will continue to highlight more inclusive brands like Veronica Beard!
Below are some of my favorite Veronica Beard styles that also come in extended sizes – so many gorgeous, timeless wardrobe staples!
- Looking for a chic suit you can style for work or for nights out? I’m loving this houndstooth print jacket and matching pant.
- This sultry black midi dress is ideal for date night, a fall/winter wedding or holiday party this season! It also comes in green.
- These scuba leggings look so comfy!
- Love this printed midi dress as an effortless go-to for brunch, travel, or dress it up for dinner! A nice transitional style.
- I’m all about a tie neck blouse! This white style is a desk-to-dinner essential.
- Tweed is such a luxe fabric for fall/winter! Adore this jacket.
- One thing that’s on my list for fall is a pair of pants like this. So sleek, and such a flattering fit!
- This black metallic turtleneck is an elevated staple with a little sparkle! Also comes in a fuchsia version.
- This plaid double breasted blazer is another office-friendly style!
- Nothing screams “fall” like leopard! Don’t miss this midi dress.
PS: over the weekend they donated 10% of all in-store sales to those devastated by Hurricane Dorian. Such a cool brand doing cool things!
Thank you so much for your attempts at size inclusivity!! You have an amazing eye and I can’t wait to check out the new pieces you find!
You bet!! Happy to share!