I don’t shop at Zara very often, but every once in awhile I’ll pop into the store while killing time before going to a movie or when traveling. To be totally transparent, Zara is one of the very few brands that isn’t on an affiliate network – this means that I can’t earn any commission when I link to pieces I find. This is probably the reason you don’t see bloggers talking about Zara very often! While I’m not going to pass up a great piece if I find one, I don’t go out of my way to shop there because it’s not a good investment in my business if I can’t then link to it on my blog or Instagram! It’s also fast fashion – I try to invest in quality pieces that will last a lifetime. With that said, I have found a few things recently that I really want to share with y’all!
Below are some budget-friendly buys I purchased recently, as well as some other fab finds from the website for the fall/winter season!
zara fall fashion finds
- This blouse I’m wearing here is under $50 and a comfy, loose basic to style with jeans for everyday war. A great option for expecting ladies as well! For size reference, I’m wearing a small here.
- If you’re looking for a camel coat for the season, don’t miss this double-breasted style! On a really tight budget? Don’t miss this under $50 style.
- This lace minidress is such a cute find for a holiday party! I bought it and plan to wear a black cami underneath since the top is sheer. I plan to style it with black tights and my crystal-heeled booties!
- Speaking of holiday parties, don’t miss this gorgeous burgundy dress with a sheer neckline, sleeves and a tie neck detail!
- These black booties remind me of Isabel Marant’s most popular style!
- While in San Diego a couple weekends ago I found this simple black cape and had to have it! I have a similar style in camel that I’ve worn so much over the years, and just know a solid black style will also come in handy. So chic! And if you ARE looking for camel, you’re in luck. The same style comes in camel!
- This LBD is perfect for the fall/winter season! Long sleeves with a ruffle detail I just can’t say no to. Also love this one with a lace neckline + sleeves…
- In the market for a headband? Don’t miss this black embellished style I picked up in San Diego. A great accessory for dressing up even your most casual everyday outfits this season!
- This white v-neck sweater looks sooo cozy! Such a great price.
- Get the Gucci loafer look for less with these.