I don’t shop at Zara very often, but every once in awhile I’ll pop into the store while killing time before going to a movie or when traveling. To be totally transparent, Zara is one of the very few brands that isn’t on an affiliate network – this means that I can’t earn any commission when I link to pieces I find. This is probably the reason you don’t see bloggers talking about Zara very often! While I’m not going to pass up a great piece if I find one, I don’t go out of my way to shop there because it’s not a good investment in my business if I can’t then link to it on my blog or Instagram! It’s also fast fashion – I try to invest in quality pieces that will last a lifetime. With that said, I have found a few things recently that I really want to share with y’all!
Below are some budget-friendly buys I purchased recently, as well as some other fab finds from the website for the fall/winter season!
zara fall fashion finds
- This blouse I’m wearing here is under $50 and a comfy, loose basic to style with jeans for everyday war. A great option for expecting ladies as well! For size reference, I’m wearing a small here.
- If you’re looking for a camel coat for the season, don’t miss this double-breasted style! On a really tight budget? Don’t miss this under $50 style.
- This lace minidress is such a cute find for a holiday party! I bought it and plan to wear a black cami underneath since the top is sheer. I plan to style it with black tights and my crystal-heeled booties!
- Speaking of holiday parties, don’t miss this gorgeous burgundy dress with a sheer neckline, sleeves and a tie neck detail!
- These black booties remind me of Isabel Marant’s most popular style!
- While in San Diego a couple weekends ago I found this simple black cape and had to have it! I have a similar style in camel that I’ve worn so much over the years, and just know a solid black style will also come in handy. So chic! And if you ARE looking for camel, you’re in luck. The same style comes in camel!
- This LBD is perfect for the fall/winter season! Long sleeves with a ruffle detail I just can’t say no to. Also love this one with a lace neckline + sleeves…
- In the market for a headband? Don’t miss this black embellished style I picked up in San Diego. A great accessory for dressing up even your most casual everyday outfits this season!
- This white v-neck sweater looks sooo cozy! Such a great price.
- Get the Gucci loafer look for less with these.
Thank you for posting this about Zara and being so upfront about why the brand isn’t featured and your site and by many bloggers. It’s refreshing to see a post that is really just a fun service to readers. While it may not show up as direct commissions, I believe readers will feel valued and come to your site more often as a trusted fashion resource. Kudos to you!