In case you missed it, earlier this week I took over IVL Collective‘s Instagram Stories to share my workout routine and some of my favorite pieces from the collection! The company was started by my friend Emily, who is also a fellow fashion blogger based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Last week I talked about IVL in this post, but today I’m switching gears to talk about someone else in her family that also started her own successful business… Rachel! If you don’t already know her, Rach is the blogger behind Pink Peonies and designer of her namesake label Rachel Parcell. Both Rachel and her sister Emily have created amazing businesses on top of their already successful fashion blogs.
While Emily’s business focuses on activewear, Rachel’s brand is all about romantic, feminine dresses and separates. You can expect lots of lace, florals, beautiful colors and a hint of drama! In addition to that, just a few weeks ago she launched her first collection of coats… and she also designs jewelry! For the last couple of years Rachel has sold her pieces directly from her website, but earlier this year her collection also launched on Nordstrom and it’s been selling like crazy!
Rachel recently sent me this stunning lace blouse and I am obsessed! I adore the high neckline and puff-shoulder detail on this piece. It’s a great item to wear to work, church or dress it up for date night! Shop more of my favorite looks from the Rachel Parcell collection below:
- This mock neck sweater is such a darling casual basic!
- This simple black wrap midi dress is an absolute essential! Another great basic to dress up or down for work, church, dinner, etc.
- This tweed dress is so chic! Such a sleek silhouette for a more formal work environment or church.
- This black wrap coat looks super flattering! A winter go-to, that’s for sure.
- This ruffle trim sweater is such a cute everyday find for fall!
- Looking for faux fur? Love this color and the price point!
PS: I met Rachel and Emily at the very first rewardStyle conference back in 2013 and we all became fast friends. I’ve visited them in Utah a few times now, and we’ve traveled together to New York and Carmel! It’s always so fun getting to see and spend time with them, and it’s so exciting to watch their businesses evolve and flourish over the years!