This corduroy double-breasted blazer is one of the awesome budget-friendly finds from my trip to H&M in San Diego! Aside from one pair of pants, I don’t have any corduroy in my closet… and it’s never a fabric I’m looking for. But when I saw this jacket I had to have it! I first saw it in ivory, but the camel looked more luxe in real life and definitely a more versatile neutral for me. Corduroy feels inherently retro to me – anyone else? Most of my blazers feel like they dress up an outfit, but something about this blazer feels like an effortless way to keep a look dressed down. I still feel polished, but the corduroy keeps the look understated and cool. I’ve paired it with black here, but I think it’ll look gorgeous with white/ivory sweaters for a softer vibe!
This sleeveless turtleneck top I’m wearing here is such a great wardrobe staple! I’ve had it a few years and it’s definitely a piece that comes in handy during these transitional months, but also in the winter – you know, when it’s freezing outside but it’s hot inside? I sized up to a medium because it is a fitted piece and I didn’t want it skin tight. These boots are a purchase I made a couple years ago, and they just so happen to still be available! They’re a great price point too, for what it’s worth. I most recently styled them with a cape here if you need more inspo! Clearly I like to match.
Sadly my corduroy blazer has sold out since my trip, but shop similar camel blazers below to recreate this look:
- This camel DVF crepe blazer is the closest match I could find to mine, but it’s quite a bit more expensive. Definitely an investment piece, but a worthy one! Timeless.
- This blazer is a different color, but it is PERFECT for fall! So rich and pretty!
- Love this belted style! Reminds me of Meghan Markle’s Banana Republic dress from the South Africa tour.
- This J.Crew blazer is a classic!
- Here’s another great camel blazer! Such a beautiful wardrobe staple.
- This Rag & Bone double-breasted blazer is on major sale!
- This Topshop blazer is a great price point at under $100.
- Here’s another under $100 blazer to consider!