After over a week of travel, I’m struggling a bit getting back into my healthy eating routine. I always try to eat somewhat healthy when I travel, but end up always bombing out! Anyone else?! I usually do pretty well the first couple of days, then just get too tempted by things like pasta, lobster rolls, dessert… and give up. I definitely don’t feel guilty about eating those things, but I will admit I have a harder time going back to my regular routine after completely letting myself go on a trip. While I struggle with the food thing, I’m at least doing my regular workouts! It’s all about balance, am I right?
Speaking of workouts, don’t miss holiday-ready activewear like these cool metallic leggings, this puffer jacket or these sleek sneaks. Even if I don’t always feel motivated, at least I’ll look the part! Below are some additional festive fitness finds to get you in gear for the holiday season:
- My winter white faux shearling jacket from last year is back in stock!! Snag it before it sells out again. It also now comes in a light grey, which is new!
- These pale gold leggings would look gorgeous with the shearling jacket mentioned above. So fab!
- This bright red sports bra and legging set are so perfect for the Christmas season!
- Like a little sparkle but don’t want allover shine like the leggings in the collage? Don’t miss this pair!
- Velvet is the fabric of the season – love how it was incorporated into this sports bra and legging set!
- Obsessed with this new Lululemon jacket! Perfect for fall/winter walks and runs. I’d get it in the Dark Adobe color!
- This gold yoga mat is a mood.
- These forest green leggings are a great holiday addition to pair with your favorite black staples!