We all have pieces in our closet that we rely on as a good go-to, right? You know, for days when you can’t figure out what to wear, aren’t feeling like you look great in your clothes, or you just need a reliable or flattering option in a pinch? Well, this dress that Rebecca Taylor sent me is my new go-to. The silhouette is classic and incredibly flattering for my hourglass shape, cinching in the waist and bodice, but with a flowy, loose skirt. The mixed dot print adds a flattering touch too, with the sections breaking up around your waist to dry the eye to the area. Love that! I also love the versatile black and white color scheme, ideal for wearing year-round. I ended up wearing this dress to a wedding last weekend, and plan to wear it this Wednesday for the Bad on Paper Podcast Live Show here in Dallas! It’s just a dress I feel good in, which I think I’ll need for being up on stage! It’s been awhile since I’ve done anything like this, so I need all the confidence boosts I can get.
Since Rebecca Taylor is one of my favorite brands for flattering, feminine pieces, I thought I’d share some additional new arrivals for holiday I’m eyeing:
- I’m not usually a fan of pink, but love this shade for a fall/winter wedding or cocktail party! So unique.
- This leopard metallic top looks great with jeans and leather pants for a night out! It also comes in a 3/4 sleeve blouse and as a dress!
- Speaking of parties, this velvet dot jacquard dress would be perfect for the holidays! It also comes as a blouse.
- Love the longer hem on this striped turtleneck!
- This tweed and lace little black dress would be great for office events and holiday parties this fall/winter season!
- This cable knit pullover is such a pretty, cozy style for the season!
- This black velvet dress reminds me of my favorite number I picked up a couple years ago – such a timeless piece for fall/winter!
PS: If you’re in the Dallas area, come join us for the Bad on Paper live show Wednesday night! Purchase your tickets here!
DRESS (C/O REBECCA TAYLOR) // CELINE POUCH // PUMPS // SUNGLASSES
Love the classic silhouette of this dress! It so flattering!
These photos turned out so well (dying to check out this hotel!) and that dress is perfection on you!