Taking a break from dark colors this week with a little winter white roundup! I love wearing shades of white this time of year – it’s such an elegant, pristine color… especially when creating a monochrome or tonal ensemble! It’s a great option for a holiday party, as it is unexpected and it’ll stand out in the sea of black and other dark winter colors people will be wearing. If you’re in the market for some winter white pieces for the season, don’t miss more of my favorites below:
- This midi sweater dress is such a cozy find for under $75!
- I wore this sweater in New York last weekend and received so many compliments! The ruffle trim neckline is to die for.
- Obsessed with this shimmery pleated skirt! Such a cute piece for a holiday party. Plus, it’s under $100!
- This belted coat is under $70 – such a great deal!
- These leather leggings are a big splurge, but SO chic!
- If you are a bride-to-be and have a wedding event this winter season, you absolutely cannot miss THIS DRESS.
- Amp up your athleisure looks with this sherpa jacket! I have it from last year – so glad they restocked it!!
Really loving all the white pieces!
Loving 1, 2, 5 & 6!! Sweet! I am very fair skin tone and adore Winter White!! Thank you for sharing!!