Taking a break from glitz and winter glamour for a little resort EDIT! While I don’t have a warm weather vacay coming anytime soon, I know many of you do and are already shopping for beachwear. I’ll be adding my Resort Roundup tab to THE SHOP in a couple of weeks, but in the meantime, here’s a rundown on my favorite beachy pieces I’ve seen so far for the coming season:
- SO OBSESSED with this multi-color applique trim shirtdress. So festive and darling!
- Be a vision in blue in this Caroline Constas maxi dress. Ideal for a romantic date night on vacay!
- This off-shoulder eyelet number is under $200 and a great beach basic! Also love this mini shirt dress style as a coverup!
- This gold shell clutch is so perfect for the beach!
- This top would be so fun with a pair of high-waisted shorts or a skirt!
- Loving the gauzy look and thick blue + white stripes on this midi dress. Comfy and effortless!
- This ruffled neutral top would look adorable with white denim!
- This cotton coverup is such a pretty beach-to-lunch style!
- This belted Figue dress is flattering, neutral, comfortable and a classic day to night option.
- This printed midi dress looks like it would be such a comfy travel piece.
- Don’t miss this broderie anglaise mini dress for a chic LWD!
- Love this oversized raffia clutch for a new holiday accessory!
- This mint number is another gorgeous date night option!
- Use this polka-dot skirt as a coverup or style with a black tee/tank for a cute day-to-night outfit.
Fast fashion and more budget-friendly brands aren’t quite on the resort/spring train yet, so stay tuned for less expensive styles in the coming weeks!