I can’t believe I’ll be in Grand Cayman in less than two weeks!!! I definitely have not been focused on my vacation wardrobe or beach bod AT ALL with everything going on these last several weeks. I really need to get on it this and next week! While I have some cute dresses and sandals to take to the beach, I’d like to pick up a new swimsuit or two ahead of this trip. Below are some of the ones I’m considering – which is your fave?
- This one and this one are at the top of my list! I have one by the same designer from last year and it was the one I reached for all swimsuit season long. So flattering and high-quality!
- Love the punchy hue and bow detail on the strap of this suit!
- This black suit looks very supportive and flattering!
- Obsessed with all the prints by Adriana Degreas, especially this and this!
- This Tory Burch style looks super flattering too.
- Adore the ruffle trim on this one-piece!
- For a more affordable option, I’m looking at this style under $100!