I had another EDIT scheduled for this week that I’d done at the beginning of the month in preparation for my Grand Cayman trip, but I deleted it after discovering several of the items are now sold out. It kind of feels right to do a more casual, at-home friendly roundup anyway, so here we go! I thought it might be helpful to share some things I’ve been relying on and using during social distancing so far, alone at home. Below are a few highlights!
- I recently picked up this black sweatshirt and matching shorts and have been LIVING in them! They are so soft and comfy, but lightweight, making them great for spring and summer wear here in Texas. You can see them on me here – I’m wearing a small in the sweatshirt and medium in the shorts!
- If you’re now doing your nails at home (I have been for about a year!), I highly recommend this top coat polish. It keeps my nails looking fab so much longer than what they put on at the salon!
- I use this speaker for doing my at-home BBG workouts! It’s a great compact size, but very powerful.
- As a big-boobed gal, I always prefer some kind of support to going braless… even when lounging at home or sleeping! A couple months ago I discovered this stretchy, reversible comfort bra and it is a GAME CHANGER! Perfect for the times where you want just a little seamless support, but you also want to be comfortable. I am a 34D and got a Large! I’m about to order a few more.
- My stemless wine glasses have been getting a bunch of use these last couple of weeks!
- Since I haven’t been taking stuff to the dry cleaner, my The Laundress products are getting even more use than they usually do! A few favorites include this Le Labo Rose 31 Detergent, the Sport Detergent for all of my activewear (which is also getting a lot of use!!!), and the Whites Detergent for my sheets, towels and favorite tees!
- When I do want to put on an actual outfit, these are my favorite comfy jeans! I have two pairs.