Happy Tuesday! Keeping things short and sweet today. I’m also keeping it basic, neutral and comfortable! If you’re in the market for some simple staples under $100, don’t miss the additional roundup below:
- This waterfall cardigan is $69 and a great wear now, wear later find! It comes in three great neutrals and is as perfect for lounging as it is as a layer for the office.
- As the temps rise you may want to switch from sweat pants to shorts! Love this comfy style.
- Speaking of sweats, this plain white sweatshirt is amazing for throwing on over your workout clothes! Would also look cute with distressed denim shorts this summer.
- I’m all about a lace trim cami! This one is $59 and a sleek style for date night or for layering under jackets, cardigans and trenches!
- These cheetah-print slides are anything but boring, but neutral enough to be a stellar basic.
- This sleeveless black midi dress looks like a comfy-cute style you can wear all day! It’s available in sizes XS-4X!
- Obsessed with the ruffle detail on these shorts! Available in khaki or black.
- Love the textured look of this tiered white minidress!