Happy Tuesday! Hope your week is off to a great start. This week’s roundup is inspired by this breezy Veronica Beard dress! I love the relaxed, easy fit and simple black + white stripes. The crochet trim and tassel details add a somewhat beachy vibe, which I love too! It’s the ideal dress for summer wear. Even if you’re not shopping right now, Veronica Beard’s spring/summer collection will inspire you – don’t miss more of my favorites from this season below!
- Looking for a seasonal statement pant or work piece? Don’t miss these coral wide leg pants. So fab!
- Adore the warm floral print on this tie-neck top! Would look super cute with white denim, shorts, skirts and more!
- If summer weddings do end up happening, celebrate in style with this aqua sequin number. If not, jazz up your date night with this top in the same sequin look.
- I’m personally dying to try this dress! The bodice looks like it would be incredibly flattering.
- Dying to add this contrast trim belt to my arsenal! So chic.
- This eyelet LBD is super cute and fun for nights out *hopefully* in the near future!
PS: some of her spring/summershoes are on sale! Don’t miss this pair, this pair and this pair.