Here’s something fun to brighten up your week! Shopbop added a ton of new markdowns to their sale section, including budget-friendly items, amazing wardrobe staples, as well as seasonal items for summer! Don’t miss my top picks below:
- In need of a comfortable gold heel for future nights out and weddings? This pair just got marked down to $70!
- Nothing better than stripes in summer, am I right?!
- These Jeffrey Campbell sandals are so sleek and are now only $38.50!
- This dress reminds me of the one I included in my Spring Capsule Wardrobe! It’s such a versatile day-to-night style.
- These neutral cap-toe espadrilles are understated and so chic!
- This colorful striped peplum top is flirty and fun for date night! Just got marked down to $86.80!
- These beige sandals are SO me! Such a wonderful neutral.
- This white wrap skirt is such an ethereal coverup for pool- or beach-side wear! Also love these white pom pom shorts!
- This white smocked top just got marked down to $52! A cute summer statement staple.
- I have these bow slide sandals in nude and they are so comfy!! Just marked down to under $100. Also love these gold slides by the same brand!
- Add a pop of color to your summer wardrobe with these hot pink linen shorts!
- These slim blue jeans look like a solid year-round pair!
- This is what I call a statement staple. Reminds me so much of a lookalike I have from a few years back that I wear all the time, every summer/early fall!
- I have the “Charlotte” fit jeans in a different wash and they are SO flattering!
- This breezy white wrap dress is a great day-to-night style!
- These beige leather sneakers are such a comfy, casual find for year-round wear!
- This striped t-shirt dress would look so cute with sneakers this season!
- This bag featured in Monday’s post got marked down too! Such a great style for wearing all summer and early fall.
- This lace trim button-down is another great warm weather staple!
- This scalloped black number is a feminine and fashion-forward style you can wear to work!
- This tropical print maxi is the mumu I need for social distancing this summer!
- This little peplum top would look darling with white skinny jeans for date night!
- The print on this pink citrus dress is gorgeous! Love the ruffle details + puffed sleeves too.
- Snag this banana print dress for a future vacay! Super cute.
- I mentioned Pamela Munson bags in Monday’s, and a number of her pieces are in this sale! Don’t miss this pretty style with pearl accents.
- Speaking of pearl accents, these Nicholas Kirkwood sandals are a great low-heel option for nights out/weddings! Still a splurge though.
- This tropical leaf print one piece is calling my name!
- Love the feminine eyelet and scallop details on this white coverup!
- One-shoulder looks are my jam – loving this neutral stripe + chevron maxi dress!