Is anyone else obsessed with La DoubleJ? Every print that comes out is better than the last, and the color combinations are always so interesting. I have yet to buy a piece for myself (it ain’t cheap), but I think I’d like to this summer. There are so many La DoubleJ items on my wish list right now! My birthday is next month, so perhaps I’ll treat myself with something fun. I included a couple of their pieces in this collage, but don’t miss more favorites of mine from their collection below!
- The shape of this top is SO fun, as is the print and matching pants. A bright and fashion forward look to be sure!
- Speaking of matching sets, don’t miss this top and short combo. Such a pretty botanical print! Also love the pants!!
- Love the tiered ruffles on this bold patterned skirt! It’s on sale!
- Is anything more summer-ready than a pineapple print? This skirt is fab, but also love the shorts and off-shoulder top.
- This pink floral skirt is so feminine and elegant!
- If peplums looked good on me, I’d definitely order this sale find!
- This blue, lavender and white skirt is also on sale!
- I know I’ve featured this stunning dress before. The ideal wedding guest dress!
- The pineapple print also comes in blue as an off-shoulder dress and a shorter tiered skirt!
Finally, La DoubleJ has home/entertaining items too… Don’t miss these dessert place, these beautifully bright Murano glasses, this candle, or this porcelain jar.
Such a colorful roundup for summer! I love it!