Back with another Tory Burch appreciation post! I did one of these back in April because I am just head over heels in love with every piece she’s been putting out this season. Funnily enough, I accidentally used the exact same red smocked dress in the collage for this week until realizing my mistake yesterday. Clearly, I love that dress! Considering how many darling pieces are part of this collection, it was easy to swap out with something else. I’m still really loving this orange-red color she’s using on solid pieces and in pretty prints for summer! Below are some additional items I’m loving on the site right now:
- These gold + cork strappy sandals are an elegant day-to-night style for the season!
- Order this bright red cotton skirt ahead of 4th of July weekend celebrations! There’s also a matching puff-sleeve top for creating a cool monochromatic look.
- Adore the new color (Devon Sand) they came out with in this sophisticated bag!
- You guys know how I love a slip-on sneaker! This gold metallic look is such a cute option for the warmer months!
- This bright yellow tunic dress is next on my list! It’s not yet available, but coming soon.